2021 Wildcat Track & Field
Preseason Lifting & Conditioning Information
Welcome to the 2021 Wildcat Track & Field Season! We are excited to get underway with our preseason lifting & conditioning program! As you would expect, there are some new guidelines we have to abide by this season in order to meet & workout together. As sport specific guidance from our district, the OHSAA, and the State of Ohio are released be ready to change & adapt along with them! For now, this is what you need to know:
- In order to workout with the track & field team you must be on our Final Forms roster
- All forms must be completed & signed by the athlete & a parent/guardian
- A current physical must be on file with our athletic trainer, Mrs. Orth
We will be taking attendance everyday & checking it against Final Forms. If these things are not completed, then we will have to ask you to leave practice.
A few other important items:
- DO NOT come to practice if you are experiencing any symptoms or feel ill at all!
- We will be outside for at least half of every day during the preseason – check the weather, pack, & dress appropriately
- Wear your mask! They are required at all times except when actively working out!
- Bring your own water & do not share
- Make sure your ride is ready by 3:30
- Be mindful of & maintain the appropriate social distance at all times
- Be an active participant in sanitizing equipment after you use it
Tues. 1/26 – Thurs. 1/28 Cohort A only: Meet on the track @ 1:45 each day
Tues. 2/2 – Thurs. 2/4 Cohort B only: Meet on the track @ 1:45 each day
Tues. 2/9 – Thurs. 2/11 Both Cohorts: Meet on the track @ 1:45 each day
Tues. 2/16 – Thurs. 2/18 Both Cohorts: Meet on the track @ 1:45 each day
Monday, February 22 Official practice begins! Meet on the track @ 1:45